PDA

View Full Version : Có phải là dịch số ?

hoa mai
11-09-11, 23:11
Xin các vị cho ý kiến hoặc dịch dùm

Recently, one of my clients who lives in Switzerland had engaged me to do an assessment through email, the assessment included a question: How to stop the conflicts which are arising since generations in the neighbourhood? I had three days to finish the task.
I live in Sydney, Australia. On the last day, I was staring at the question and thinking: how can I search the source of the problem in a different part of the world; How can I find out how the conflicts happened in the first place, going back to their neighbourhoods ancestors generation. In short, how to answer my client?
As a Chinese feng shui consultant, my clients often expect me to know everything. I had no ideas but to consult Zhou Yi Prediction (I Ching prediction).
Zhou Yi prediction is one of the most powerful oracles in the world, the ancient Chinese prediction system has been testified by learned masters for more than four thousand of years, and as a result, it rarely fails. I cleared up my mind, recorded the date, and began.
The prediction day was: month - metal dragon, day ¨C fire dog
I got a hexagram with thunder above, water below, it means Resolve.
Aspect of life, elements
Wife & Money, dog earth __ __
Officer & Ghosts, monkey metal __ __ object
Son & Grand Son, horse fire _____
Son & Grand Son, horse fire __ __
Wife & Money, dragon earth _____ subject
Brothers, tiger wood __ __
To interpret the hexagram requires skill and experience. The inner hexagrams has water and fire, water and fire are opposite forces, representing conflicts, the subject is money, the element is supported by the day, the object is power, the element is supported by the month. These indicated the source of the problem was two strong forces fighting for money and power.
The result of the hexagram is resolving. The thunder above the water, indicates the spring, the image is thunder breaking through the ice. It is a time to forgive yourself and others.
The difficulties faced by my client are now being resolved. My client should now focus on public interest, without persuading others to agree to terms.
Post script: the response from my client confirmed the prediction

adhoc
13-09-11, 12:19
cái này là dịch tả .....

hoa mai
13-09-11, 14:16
cái này là dịch tả .....

Kính chào bậc trí thức học giả
Kính nhờ dịch thuật dùm bài trên,vì tôi thất học nên không hiểu nổi
còn nếu là dịch tả thì hãy tránh ra như bác mở miệng ra nói coi chừng lại vấy vào mồm......vào nhà thương thì khốn... vậy nghe theo bác vậy cứ cho nó đúng là dịch tả đi hén bác.....

Đây là chỗ bàn về Dịch Lý phong thủy chứ không phải chỗ nói nhảm
À phải đi chích ngừa đã................:SugarwareZ-035:

TuHepLuong
13-09-11, 19:55
Kính chào bậc trí thức học giả
Kính nhờ dịch thuật dùm bài trên,vì tôi thất học nên không hiểu nổi
còn nếu là dịch tả thì hãy tránh ra như bác mở miệng ra nói coi chừng lại vấy vào mồm......vào nhà thương thì khốn... vậy nghe theo bác vậy cứ cho nó đúng là dịch tả đi hén bác.....

À phải đi chích ngừa đã................:SugarwareZ-035:

Ái cha, HM lúc này nội lực khá quá ta. Bộ mới bái "Cô Tô Mộ Dung" làm sư phụ hả. Xem ra chiêu thức có phần linh động hơn nhiều......

Hehehe tiếng anh tiếng em gì mình củng hong rành, chỉ biết là ổng lấy được quẻ Lôi thủy giải - Họ nhà Chấn hành mộc. Rồi đó, tịch ngòi. Ai dịch tiếp thì dịch miểng là không bị dịch tả, dịch hạch là ok.

hoa mai
13-09-11, 21:25
Kính chào chú Tư
Lâu quá mới được nghe chú nhắc đến tên,dạo này chắc chú vẫn đi làm?và vẫn khỏe chứ?
Chúc chú luôn an lành :611d7: