PDA

View Full Version : Cách trừ tà cuả người Úc

hoa mai
04-09-13, 21:50
Người Á đông dĩ nhiên quá quen thuộc với các cách trừ tà..... vậy Tây phương thì sao.....?

http://resources3.news.com.au/images/2013/09/03/1226709/688511-2a44a270-143a-11e3-b6c0-49e0e4b36986.jpg

THE energy of a home does not automatically change for the worse if someone passes away in the property but often it can.

Before I became a professional psychic teacher, I was a registered nurse and spent 10 years as both as a district nurse and palliative care nurse working in people's homes.

Some of these homes were warm and welcoming and although I felt sadness in the home, when I returned later after the family member had died, the overwhelming sense was one of love pervading the home.

However, other houses had a dark, heavy feeling enveloping them which made me feel anxious the moment I walked in the door. After the person died, this feeling usually became worse.

So every home is affected by a death there, but it is often how the person dies and the support - or lack of it - for the relatives that impacts most upon the energy.

Sudden deaths such as a murder, suicide or heart attack often leave an energy imprint on the house that is not pleasant for the people still living there. These homes will definitely be more difficult to sell regardless of whether the prospective buyer knows about it (although the agent should advise potential buyers).

If you do sense something that is very disruptive or frightening to you in some way, then it's best to bring in someone who is skilled to remove the negative energy.

The remedy is spiritual and house space clearing - bringing in a person such as a medium who can talk to the person about their death and help them to come to some state of resolution and peace.

After this, a normal house space clearing can occur with incense, essential oils, smudging, space clearing bells and bowls.

For cases where a person has died peacefully in a home, the house space clearing aspect is all that needs to be done both while still living in the home, and then repeated if the homeowner or relatives decide to sell later.

Tips to send bad energy packing

There are steps you can take yourself to cleanse your home.

Clearing clutter is the first step. Thoroughly clean out junk and unnecessary items from your house. Many times, spiritual unrest multiplies in a disorganised venue. Your house is like a sponge, whatever transpires in your environment including a death can be absorbed into the walls, furniture, carpet, ceiling, and objects.

Thoroughly clean your house, top to bottom and don't forget storage places like garages and sheds.

Air out the house for several days if you can.

The second step, is to do a space cleansing where you remove the negative energy that the death has created.

Create a strong intention in your mind to clear the space in order to bring in vibrant, healthy energy.

Burn sandalwood incense or dried sage to disintegrate the negative energy in each room. Wave it counterclockwise in each corner, closet, and cabinet. You may also let one stick burn in each room. After cleansing, always open east windows and doors to allow fresh energy of the sun to enter.

Imagine brilliant white light filling the whole space. Visualise your home as a star emanating light and positive energy.

Elisabeth Jensen is an Adelaide-based medium. She was Australian Psychic of the year in 2010.

You can email questions for Elisabeth to kylie.davis@news.com.au

.....Để xem nguyên bài và mời bạn vào link sau

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/realestate/how-death-can-haunt-your-home-tips-from-elisabeth-jensen/story-fncq3era-1226709674540#ixzz2dvvFBvpG