Jul 2013
        Bài gửi
        Cảm ơn
        Được cảm ơn: 44 lần
        trong 22 bài viết

Default Thầy Manh Phái được sáng mắt, liền phá lời thề để truyền nghề

Dịch giả: letranquocthang (nilegem) dịch từ tiếng Hán sang tiếng Anh

Blind people calculating fate secret method and life/death matters
        The blind people’s secret method is our country’s blind people from ancient time leave behind which relies on passing by mouth and learning by heart, there is no words and no books. Because our country is vast, blind people have many sect and master, they leave behind content that have very big differences, some sect relies on 5 elements nayin as the focus, some use the 5 elements together with 28 stars and Shen Sha to predict life, some uses 5 elements counter and giving birth to predict, there are many.
        This book relies on teacher, by using the 5 elements giving birth and countering as the focus, it belongs to the central plateau sect. Because in the past there was no official format but just relies on passing by mouth, hence this book is called the editing and reformatting version. In the spirit of abandoning inaccurate info and leaving behind correct one, also combining present day society’s development and editing the part that is suitable with present day for quick and easy trick, this leads to the content of this book being more detailed and practical than the person who originates it, develop and fulfill many new experience and results. Hence, this book originates from blind people calculate fate but is higher than its own author.
        Because the people in our country is conservative, especially blind people sect, from past till now only pass on to blind people, also when this is passed on the person must make a deadly vow, not blind man do not teach, hence the method of blind people technique only spread among the blind people.
        Now because when I was blind I have teacher pass on to me and when I am lucky to be bright of sight again I have time to fix edit and complete, and leading to this thousand year technique seeing the world. Even though my teacher’s word is above, I think this is because of ancient people’s conservative thoughts. Our country ancient time has a lot of good things, one master only leave behind a few techniques; the result is that this lead to the art of predicting becomes more and more lost. The deadly vow, is no more than let you spread to others and let others steal the bow of rice of the blind people, this is selfish awkwardness, and conservative thoughts, if this goes on, the good practice methods of blind people will become more and more lost. In order to save this excellent art, and let it spread wide and far, I will violate my master’s teaching, to spread this technique method, I believe that heaven has eyes, and know my intention is to spread, to save, and will not send anger and punishment on me, heaven let me lose my eyesight and again regain my eyesight, and send the heaven fate to me, to save the blind people’s secret art
        This book is belonging to high level content, not touching on basic knowledge and other related problems, only provided that it is practical, take it and use it, so even basic people, when read this book, will be required to have some basic knowledge, after that the benefit you gain will be boundless
        First chapter, straight away talk and predict 4 pillars
        The so called straight away predict 4 pillars is no need to predict 5 elements strong or weak, no need to take and consider Useful God, only need to look at the Bazi 8 characters, even no need to use decade, directly from the 4 pillars 8 words combination predict the person’s whole life’s news. This method, once we are clear, the practical ability, usability is strong, the accuracy is also high, all the while the blind people’s quick prediction of four pillars relies on this method and foundation to look at people’s chart. If you can combine and practice well, use it flexibly, you can reach the masterful prediction level
        Chapter one, quickly predict based on people’s hour pillar
        The method of predicting people’s future just based on the hour pillar is that we only need to look at the hour pillar, what is its Stem and branch, rely on the combination of stem and branch of hour pillar that shows which sign, to predict this person’s many facet happenings in life. Chinese’s ancient Stem and branch all symbolize a specific meaning, each stem and branch combines together is like a news and a sign, different combinations, the sign for news will not be the same. Why do great master of the blind people only look at your hour of birth and able to talk about a lot of things in your life, and your 6 closed members, and the accuracy is also very high, makes people surprised, in this I will leave the blind people’s quick analysis of the hour reveal to the world, I hope that people will be patient to understand
        1. Date and hour birth song
        This song not only reveals many birth time born people’s news, with respect to 6 closed also has accurate description
        10000 year calendar is one thing that does not leave us during our prediction, even the blind people can thousand years, not like us normal people in daily life who do not use the Stem and Branch in the 10000 year calendar, in a broader sense, no one can leave the Wan Nian calendar behind
        Wan Nian calendar, the whole world only has one version, it is our ancestors using the Tai Yi method of the Tao method, look at the heaven and earth, and go through very severe and secret method to calculate fate. Person who has the Tao, who reaches enlightenment, real people who has wisdom eye and super wisdom and see the general cycle and rules of the killing magnetism (Yin Yang magnetic field), killing does not mean Qi, not the Qi (air) that we breathe in, but the Qi that compose or make up Gods and demons, Yin Yang Qi, it is the Heaven’s no form, no sign, small is seen as the number zero, big it is seen as the boundless and limitless, it is the source that creates and form millions of beings and animals, hence it is known as original Qi, Wan nian li basically notes down heaven and earth Qi magnetic field and movement’s rules, when we look at Bazi, we are looking at a person, human is an individual that relies on the Earth’s existing field force of heaven and earth, which unites to form a human. Different Qi will produce different beings, for example, Zi mouse, Chou Ox, Yin Tiger, 12 zodiac sign why is cat not listed, people said it is because when Jade Emperor is listing, cat was sleeping and let mouse goes in displace. This is all nonsense, not the real Tao method of real lineage, indeed, Zi Mouse is like the midnight magnetic field (Yin Yang field), no Qi, no sound, no light, which makes up the form and image, like a mouse- a mouse physiological life habit, specifically a mouse’s character, similarly, Chou hour time is everything including 5 elements that makes up and form this symbol, like an Ox’s personality, the rest Yin Tiger, Mao Rabbit the rest 12 zodiac sign, nothing is not symbolic of that specific time of magnetic field which is represented by the animal form, and nature. This is the real knowledge, For example, when we eat pork, if we eat too much it will be cold in our stomach, while Goat and Horse meat no matter how much we it is no problem, Goat soup is said to recover the health of the intestine, this is the explanation of Yin and Yang information, explain 12 zodiac’s personality, Hai Pig, Hai is Water, is belonging to Yin nature magnetic field, Pig is the living example of this Yin magnetic field, Yin Qi is very strong, if we eat too much, our Yin energy will increase and hurt our intestine, similarly, all the other zodiac sign are like this, this is really talking about the root of Tao, once we can capture this, the other art we can easily learn. If we know the above magnetic field (Yin Yang) and information, and the symbolic sign and real nature, you can think, the person born in Goat year is usually not having strong fate, fate is not good, this is because Goat, among the various animals is the weakest and softest animal. The ancient poem said, person is honest and soft like a goat, in the nature world, the rule is survival of the fittest, strong eat weak, hence Goat is the most honest and soft animal, will be cheated, any one will just cut it open, everyone is willing to hurt him, control him, naturally the person will encounter much disaster, Fate is not good
        Chào mừng bạn đến với huyền không lý số

2. Có 3 Hội viên đã cảm ơn đến "letranquocthang" về bài viết có ích này:

babi (10-01-16),huyruan (14-01-16),thucnguyen (24-02-16)

Tham gia ngày
        Jul 2013
        Bài gửi
        Cảm ơn
        trong 22 bài viết

Through the knowledge of people who are born in goat year, the Goat’s personality, the 5 elements rules and changing nature, we can know, person born in goat year or in the BaZi has a lot of Wei, we can directly speak: This person is bitten by dogs or other animals, we can even say, this person is hurt by people born in Dog or Tiger year, is bitten by people born in these years, Argument, it is in fact the result of the Killing field affecting
        Once we know the Universe Yin and Yang field knowledge, and know the symbolic zodiac’s real nature, we will not be difficult to reason that Zodiac is the best way to resolve misfortune. For example a Bazi chart, Wood energy is weak and Earth energy is strong, middle and old age becomes sick, intestine, kidney, liver medicine cannot improve the conditions, we can buy a picture of a Tiger and hang on the wall, after 7 days will see the results
        In general, the above described Yin Yang field and Yin Yan magnetic knowledge, we will not be difficult to learn that God and demons are killing, and the whole universe is killing object, hence we say that people who see demons sometimes see that demons are as big as heaven and earth, and sometimes as small as a finger tip, their moving and cycling rule is Yin Yang Five element rule, their movement rule is the He Tu and Luo Shu law, this we need to look at their level, their combinations, their energy. This is similar to the symbolic zodiac rule. Or another example, in the past, when people engage in war, why they need to organize the troop in 8 Gua. To break the troop, we need to enter the Live gate and exit by the Open gate, otherwise we will not be able to break the troop. Beside the human factor, more important is the inside structure, is the Yin Yang movement, entering by the Live gate and exit by the open gate, if we enter by other gates, it is like violating the law of Yin and Yang movement, and will meet by resistance, definitely will fail, person who learn Qi Men will know and understand this level, or even deeper
        The above Yin Yang movement I have already straightforwardly speak openly to this extent, is already breaking open the Heaven machine, this is the root, once we catch the root, every Mystic learning will be solved
        First chapter- Year decade and Bazi big and small impact - produce and counter
        Ancient people said: Jupiter (Taisui) is like the king, decade is like the minister, and Ming (Bazi) is like the people, this is already speaking the true nature of Taisui (year luck), Decade and Ming strength big or small, guest and host, but many people who study Fate look upon it as stupid, not including it in their study, not active their brain to think. To speak the truth, it is the King who controls, produce or combine with the Minister and the people, has the active role in controlling and managing, while the minister and the people only submit to the king, and not be able to counter, if counter that means clashing Taisui, we know Ming, Decade clashing Taisui, if severe, will lead to disaster, this is violating Taisui, making the King angry, Minister and the people commit a fault with the king, wants to rebel, must meet with oppression and death, must lead to disaster and calamity, especially in Ming has a Branch that is very strong, think it is strong, not knowing its limit and go and violate Taisui, and Taisui Branch is exactly the Useful God for the day master, this means happy but not happy, this is the reason why Year is the useful God but Daymaster meets disaster
        The above said is illustrating TaiSui and Ming and decade’s relationship, then what about Ming and decade produce and counter strength how? Decade is the minister, minister can control the people, people must not argue, people cannot against the rule to control the minister, this also mean to say that, decade can produce or counter and control Ming, has the active force in produce and counter, in order to make this clearer, take the Taisui, Decade and Ming in specific using rule as below:
        Sui (Yearly) Stem and Branch, can combine with the Stem and Branch of Ming and Decade, while decade’s stem and branch cannot combine with yearly luck, hence, when TaiSui (year Branch) and Sui king (year stem) with the Ming’s specific Stem or Branch character produce a Liu He, San (3) He, San Hui (3 Union), (Half) Ban He. Taisui is bright and has the authority to produce or counter or clash other stem and branch, this is like Taisui is King, can control the people and the minister, with every people and minister, Taisui has the appearance of counter and produce. Once you know this theory, you will know, yearly Stem and Branch no matter combine with what stem and Branch of Ming and Decade, this yearly stem or Branch will not change its original stem and branch’s element. For example: Yearly Yi Hai with Ming or decade Geng combine (Geng + Yi = Metal), Yi Sui King cannot change its original Wood character to become Metal, in contrast, Yi Wood can combine with Geng metal, and make Geng metal loses its impact (produce or counter) with other Stem and Branch, Yearly stem Yi Wood combine away Geng Metal, at the same time can do the same combine, clash or counter other stem and branch at the same time
        In the same manner, if the 4 pillars has Hai and Zi without Chou, when yearly comes to Chou, becomes Hai, Zi Chou 3 Hui combine, many people think that Hai Zi Chou 3 Hui combines will become a formation, making water strong, but in fact this is not the case, must not forget, this year Tai Sui is Chou Earth, is Earth control, Tai Sui is the Emperor, how can it submit to the Ming and change its own Earth character and become water? Chou Earth year is Earth emperor control, is carrying out Earth’s policy, Earth’s responsibility, this will definitely be a strong Earth year, when Earth is strong it will counter water, hence, even though this is Hai Zi Chou 3 Branch combine, but this year Earth is strong, but because this combination relationship, it will make Earth control water even stronger, 3 combination not only not becomes Hua, we should use Earth to counter water, water weakens; the other San He, Ban He whether successful or not, increase the strength, or weaken the strength, the theory is the same

4. Có 2 Hội viên đã cảm ơn đến "letranquocthang" về bài viết có ích này:

babi (10-01-16),thucnguyen (24-02-16)

Tham gia ngày
        Jul 2013
        Bài gửi
        Cảm ơn
        trong 22 bài viết

Decade Stem and Branch, besides submitting to the Taisui, Sui King’s control, it has the authority to control 4 pillar’s original Ming stem and branch, but the original stem and branch cannot control decade Stem and branch, which is to say that minster can control the people, but the people cannot against control the Minister, the specific usage method is the same as Taisui, but the strength is weaker than Taisui
        The original Ming Stem and Branch (Bazi) is influenced by yearly and decade, it can only submit, if it does not submit, and appear in the Ming Bazi one element which is too strong, not accepting the Taisui counter, in contrast it thinks that it is strong, and against counter and clash Taisui, this will lead to disaster
        Eg, in a chart Shen and You especially strong, when meet yearly Yin, Mao Wood, the original Ming’s Metal, think that it is strong, can rely on its strength to counter Taisui, but how can it know, a little tiny Ming Bazi, how can be against the big universe in strength of Wood, how can it be against the universe’s big Qi, an individual, small energy force cannot clash against this year strong planets 5 elements’ great field force, if it can counter and clash, then is it not Wood already becomes Metal, hence we say, if you are clear of this one theory, you can reach Ming Fate high level, otherwise you will forever be a minion
        Chapter 2. How to know yearly luck which event will happen
        From 4 pillars, decade, yearly luck deduce a specific year what will happen, this is one of the keys in calculating Fate, to reach the calculating fate higher level, just see good or bad event is not enough, must see what is the event, in this I will send the experience to people who have fate with me.
        We know, Stem is outside, is active, Branch is quite, is inside, hence Heavenly stem indicates a person’s happening in the outside, is outside happen, everyone can see, can feel this event, because Heavenly stem is outside, outside means revealed, everyone can see. Eg. If Heavenly stem Wealth is strong, means person gain money, obvious money, when you become rich, everybody knows, good people see it, bad people also see it. Hence there will be evil people steal your wealth, hence your wealth will not be easy to save. Hence it is hard to save money, if Wealth is in Branch is hidden, I have money, I don’t let other people know, I hide it, naturally it is not easy to be shaken (spent)
        The above I give the example of Wealth, Officer and Seal, Eating God in Stem or Branch is the same, Officer Appear, useful god, is Officer becomes prominent, other people know, because they are from outside and see, if you lose position, it is the same, other people all know.
        Chapter 10: Ten Gods too much or lacking sign
        In the Bazi chart if a Ten God is too much, or lacking in a Ten God, in reality what will the sign be? What are the special quality and meaning?
        If in a chart one of the five element is too strong (10 kinds), there must be other elements that is too weak, if too much there will be meanings accorded to too much, if lacking there will be meanings associated with lacking, in this chapter I will list out one by one for you to analyze, consider and practice
        Bazi has a lot of Seal
        The person tends to rely on other people a lot, heart does not have great ambition, everyday lazy nothing to do, no self-opinion, often changes one’s ground, follow the bigger trend, likes to listen to good words, likes flattery, tends to be private and not want to speak, person is quiet. Study a lot but not much accomplishment, beginning is very hard-working but later lazy, often sick, person’s work often changes, not good relationship with people in boss position, lives in many places/houses, often changes position of living, this must be seen from the Branch having Seal/Resource to determine that person changes location many times. Female harms children, danger in giving birth. Likes to think, don’t want to think things until become too complex
        Bazi has many Officers and Qisha
        Mental is weak, lacking will power, fear things and cowardly, heart does not show ambition, physique is weak, lots of illness, lots of petty people, have ambitions but hard to stretch beyond, have capacity but does not meet the right circumstances. Life and work outside, surrounding pressure and responsibility is heavy, have to work hard and be poor, weak, often get cheated by other people, no vitality, personality is shy, introverted. Female is not good marriage, many husbands, often before marriage gets forced to have sex. A life full of troubles and little happiness, hard to become great instruments. When do things fear to come outside, not wanting to appear and face it.
        Bazi has many Bi Jie
        Not saving money, if make contract for partnership, will lose money, likes to violate other people, take on argument on self, likes to argue with words, mouth is stiff, harsh language, does not have reason but still want to argue. Fate with wife is weak, mother and father has short life. Body physique basically strong, rarely have illness, can tolerate hardship, often become stubborn and inflexible, often likes to hit dead end, proud and does not want to lose face, often does not want to admit self is wrong, often the heart is accepting but the mouth still does not want to yield. Tends to work by using the body, Get money by labor work. Does not want to use the brain, reactive, volatile, temper is not good. Many friends, have good fate with friends. But friends come to self mostly because of money matters. Easy to get cheated, hard to save money.
        Bazi has a lot of Wealth (Cai)
        Got henpecked (afraid of wife), Wife is strict, easy to get harm, the whole life easy to get involved in law or argument because of women or wealth. Essay writing is not good, does not like to read books, literature writing is not high skill, leadership ability not good, subordinate does not listen to self, like wealth, miserly, greedy of money, accept money but does not accept people. Place emphasis on wealth but not on feeling, likes to enjoy, hate to work (indolent). Often rely on physical strength or adventure, or risks to earn money. Harm the mother, mother often have sickness, mother’s longevity is not good

6. Có 2 Hội viên đã cảm ơn đến "letranquocthang" về bài viết có ích này:

Tham gia ngày
        Jul 2013
        Bài gửi
        Cảm ơn
        trong 22 bài viết

Bazi has a lot of Eating God and output
        Talkative, likes to talk nonsense, gossip, like to spread stories, the heart contains a lot of matters, cannot hold back words, if does not talk will become uncomfortable. Heart is very narrow (not broad heart), small minded, likes to remember a fault committed against self, likes to seek revenge. Proud, self-conceited, look down on other people, think of self as the best, derogate other people, make people hate you, people think of you in bad terms. Like to sing and play and party, eat and drink, easy to get fat, a wanderer, does not like to be contained and restricted. Not on good terms with people in authority, hard to interact peacefully with boss, like to act against authority, likes to have fame and want to achieve fame, concerned about what other people think of self. Competitive, likes to compare. Women mostly wanderlust, often are singers, prostitutes, dancers. Male will harm children, children die early or does not become good weather. Like to have freelance career. Not suitable to go to work. Hard to have authority or authority is not long (unless Hurting officer hurts to the end)
        The above shows what happen when Ten Gods are too strong, then what if Bazi is lacking in Ten Gods, what will happen, this will talk about what happen if Stem and Hidden stem in Branch does not have the elements hence is lacking, the above will talk about the results for you
        Bazi lacking in Seal
        When young and get sick, does not want to drink medicine, weak fate with mother, weak fate with older people (Except Follow chart). Behind the building where one lives exist a ditch, or land is flat, does not have mountain, no other buildings, or one live in high ground. Weak memory, often forgets, in society often learns but does not have place to apply that learning. No protection, not at big company or go to work (Except Follow chart).
        Bazi lacking in Bi Jie
        Most of the time lonely, no backing, few friends, everything relies on self, personality is strong, rely on handicraft and art work to life, or technology service to work, and moreover it is other people who come to self for asking type of work (note: like fortune teller?). Few siblings, likes to be quiet, does not want movement, character is eccentric and lonely, not blending in with people. Does not like team work, likes to do things alone, does not want to ask other people’s favor. In his eyes there are no friends or siblings, does not want to interact with friends or siblings. Not suitable to open one’s company, or salesman, or agent work. Does not talk a lot, selfish, only care for self, not caring for others, not contacting with others
        Bazi lacking in Output
        Work has perseverance, not easy to switch and change, but when meet with Output year, then easy to think of change, go outside, must have position, or invest in outside many places, changes. Bazi no output, as a child, person is late in development, slow, late speech/talk, or does not make clear sounds, only gets better if meets output strong. Bazi no Output, good to guard a secret. Not easy to talk nonsense, not good diction. When talking for other people, speak in proportion, not wanting to talk nonsense. Does not like to act and move, or dance, nor sing, or bad voice or bad dancer, bad pose
        Bazi lacking in wealth
        The whole life wealth comes and goes, all is void, big wealth means big wasting. First half of the year has money while second half no money. Mostly is heartless wasting money, like getting cheated, or get sick and waste money, in general not have to pay big price. Lacking fate with parents, Father dies early, or lacking ability, or disabled father. Lack fate with Wife, late marriage, not good feelings between spouse, hard to stay together till old age. Bazi with no wealth, will have to work hard to get money, rely on physical strength, no outside wealth (except with having Output). Have money but does not do calculation, or not careful accounting, waste money because of thoughtless investment
        Bazi lacking in Officer stars
        Not liking other people to control self, in the eyes of the person there are no laws, I do what I like, if heart is not straight, will enters crime, robbery. If in army, the person does not fear sacrifice, want to achieve big for the troop. Female weak fate with husband, not have deep feelings for husband, have or not have both is fine attitude. Like freelance job, not likely to have a position, if Follow, Stem and Branch must have Seal star. Hard to become officer, or difficult relationship with authority. Male have weak fate with children, not caring for children, or children die early, leaving self.
        Chapter 7, news about the Ten Gods
        Ten gods appearance sign
        The sign of ten gods is very important, to reach a high level of fate calculation, we must understand deeply the sign of the 10 gods, through the use of the ten gods to calculate whether a person rich or poor, this is the only way to calculate accurately the trajectory of a person’s fate.
        For example, a person’s Ten Gods appearance is like: Following orders, afraid of things, lack of courage, from beginning to end does not want to take risks, then you don’t need to look into details the 4 pillars, but through the characters of people in this society, you will at the first steps learn how this person’s life will be. You should think, a person who follows rules and orders, fear things, naturally will not do things that is against the laws, and also not suitable to do business because his courage is small, when he does things he does not appear in front of the storm, everywhere he goes he cannot showcase his talent. People like this, is suitable to go to work, earn wages, hard to become rich, strength is also not sufficient, so hard to be officers. Hence, through the news of ten gods you will know whether this person is a normal person go to work, earn wages, will not be a big fortune or wealth.
        Or for example, a person has strong Body (Shen), Appear Rob wealth and Hurting officer on stem, then this person’s ten gods will be: Easy to violate other people and get troubles to self, big courage, in his eyes there are no laws, like to drink and gamble. Then this person who has character like this you can imagine, if not become wanderers or criminal, or like creating bad luck for self. Confirmed will do things that are against the laws, definitely will be guests of the prison, once you know this, it is not hard for you to determine this person is likely to have jailing luck, the whole life easy to get into argument
        I will not continue to give examples, the below is showing for everyone to learn and lively apply

8. Có 2 Hội viên đã cảm ơn đến "letranquocthang" về bài viết có ích này:

Tham gia ngày
        Jul 2013
        Bài gửi
        Cảm ơn
        trong 22 bài viết

Personality of Direct Office: (sign of the news)
        If Officer is appearing on the Stem, this person will have sense of responsibility, abide by the law; if officer is too strong, Daymaster weak, this person will have small courage and fear things. If Officer is too weak, Body is too strong, person will be a wanderer (bohemian), difficult to be a boss, the condition for this is the ability to work independently, hence person can be a small officer. When Officer is the Useful God, person will have drive, have responsibility towards his work, his work is following order and circumspection, do things according to plan. Officer in Year pillar, is useful God, among the siblings you are one who get the best favor from parents; Year branch and Stem are all Officer, if Body is weak, your parents are very strict to you, big pressure, then definitely you will be independent from early on, Officer at Year, Month, Hour is all the same, but you must wait, good things come after 40 years old; when at year pillar you start to go to school, you are independent, hence the fate for being rich starts here. When Month pillar is Officer and it is favorable, Month pillar is parents officer, it has the meaning of Seal, Parents themselves are Seal/Resource, can support the Officer at Month pillar, which makes Seal turns to Officer, hence, when month pillar is Officer, person receives love from his parents, whole life does not toil, apart from parents, your surrounding environment, whenever the person has authority over you they will always love you, all bring about the character of Seal. Officer at Day Branch, person has good counter-talk (manage conversation) ability, when meeting Wealth decade person will earn big wealth, because Officer can protect wealth, and lead the Day master. When Officer and 7 K both appear on the Stem, for female this is not good for marriage, many husbands fate. Body is weak, for female, day sit on Direct Seal, when young relies on parents, when get married relies on husband, weak independence ability, strong dependence, another thing is that she is quite slow. Officer sits on Yang Blade, male and female, person’s life is difficult.
        Qisha meaning
        When Qisha is controlled it can become Direct Officer, when Officer appears many times it will turn to 7K character. Officer and 7K’s difference is that Officer can control self and conduct one to do good, while Qi sha is overbearing and not speaking reasons. When 7K is strong and body is strong, person’s speech is harsh and his conduct of work is having strength. When 7K is strong a person has strong calling, has managing abilities, but temper is not good, rude, when 7K people go on the right path, he can become a big business man, if he does evil he will become the head of a criminal organization. When 7K is strong person has strong suspicion, great pressure, so at night time easy to get nightmare. Female if 7K is too strong, body is strong, the first sign is that with husband will not be harmonious, with outside world she is also rude and not speaking reason, but at times can be decisive, capable and have order in her work. If body is weak and Sha is strong person easily meets petty people harming them. When body is strong and Qisha is without control, this person will become petty people himself, harming other people, likes to correct people, 7K means smart and quick. 7K in day branch means partner or husband/wife is violent personality, very stubborn. 7K at hour pillar, children not filial.
        Direct Wealth meaning
        The mental meaning of DW is called small state, place emphasis on the sensory cues and the reflection of desires, focus on the particular work’s image and things. DW people have strong sense of possession, has the thoughts of following fame and wealth, with regards to mysterious culture like religion he has weak calling, because he focuses on real things, in his daily activities, he make friends at a time and use the friend at that time. When DW is Useful, it means person’s wealth is small, because wealth is small, so DW people are very savings and stingy. When Day branch has Wealth meeting Kong Wang, male should marry late, so must depend on year luck. Male when Day branch combine DW, spouse is very loving. When Day branch combine with something that is not DW, wife will extra-marital affair. Ming has DW and Rob wealth all appearing, the whole life easy to meet petty people steal your wealth. When DW sits on Tomb and Jue, one can say the spouse has big illness, body has weakness. DW sit on Yang Blade has bankruptcy or wife is not virtuous. DW in Month pillar, person is thrifty and saving. DW on Hour pillar, children will be wealthy or follows business and trading. When DW is strong, no matter if useful or not, all means person is hating work, greedy official. Male has a lot of DW, competing to combine with Day master, means many wives. Female body is weak and Wealth is strong, means peach blossom (wind flows), because wealth is many, gives birth to official, give birth to many boys
        Indirect Wealth news and signs
        IW is wealth from outside, in reality, in Fate the sign is accepting bribery, DW is wealth earned from normal work activity, IW is through lottery, gamble, bribery, gifts, not work but still gain type of wealth. There are Bazi whose IW is hidden in the Branch a lot, secretly giving birth to Officer, hence it means person is accepting bribery. When IW is appearing on Stem it means person focus on reality, starts from reality, without a deep sense of looking the other way. IW is compared to the daily tools used in the house, not so close emotionally wife. When IW is strong, person can control and have wealth but in the attitude that one can have it or one can lose it, it does not matter. DW is more careful, and is faithful in love, but IW is not faithful. When IW is useful, person is generous, focusing on the feelings and righteousness but not money, fate with other people is very good. IW is useful, person is thinking fame is not that important, but “enjoy” a good poor life. IW in Stem too strong means person enjoy wine and lust. If appears on Stem means marriage is not happy, especially when Hour and Month are all wealth. Appear 透 on Hour or Year has subtle difference, in reality he has a wife but still want to have a mistress. When IW is in Si Mu Jue, person is feeling mourning for father or wife. If Year stem is IW and Year branch is Bi Jie, then it is not good to be in foreign country to earn money. When Year stem and branch are all IW, when young person is adopted. IW at Month pillar, father is controlling the house authority. IW at Day branch, Male easy to have sex, peach blossom related occurrence. IW at hour pillar, no Bi Jie or clashing or punishment, old age is good. Female has a lot of IW as unfavorable usually will be encumbered, burdened by father

10. Có 2 Hội viên đã cảm ơn đến "letranquocthang" về bài viết có ích này:

Tham gia ngày
        Jul 2013
        Bài gửi
        Cảm ơn
        trong 22 bài viết

Shang Guan news and sign
        HO in reality, is like wanting to take risks and adventure, like to become famous, persistent with what other people think about self, and clash head against the Officer. HO relies on their mouth to lose out, he focuses on the fame and recognition others accord him, suitable to be in literature or art or singing. Pay attention to being rewarded, hope that one gets recognition and thankful. When HO is strong, person is not afraid of Guan (Officer), strong courage and rude doings, even he is focus on fame, focus on how others evaluate him, like big things and like achievement, like to bluff, exaggerate. Female Day sit on HO not good marriage. Look at everyone as not being equal to self, being proud and think one is very good. When HO is appearing person is desirous of victory, he likes to show that he is brave, also likely to be betrayal. HO too strong, person is wanderlust, male and female all same, in his eyes there are no senior people, he has no respect or manner, female most likely being not on the righteous path. HO strong, the person is curious, also has ability to bluff, imagination, very romantic, wants his life to be like a poem, strong imaginative power. Direct Resource and HO is opposite, DR is focusing on being self-sacrificial for love. But HO is not conservative, he wants to go outside and clash, when day is strong, many HO, person is smart and good at speech, willing to express oneself, likes and believe in religion. HO at year pillar, no matter useful or not, is all floating family business. HO in year when meeting years that strengthen it, easy to have disaster. When HO is at month pillar person will hurt his siblings or not good feelings among them. Male HO at Day branch hurt month branch, female counter husband. HO at hour pillar male has weak fate with children. HO no matter at year, month day or hour all has bad fate with the respective pillar representative, close members not whole/alive.
        Eating God news and sign
        When EG is strong, person does not like dictatorship, want to have democracy, when he does things, he does not like to impose on others. HO is meaning smart, EG is also having this meaning. EG represents speech, moving the body, tourism, dancing, acting. HO likes to take risks, while EG is more calm. Eating God appearing on stem, person has good speech, willing to eat red meat, good digestive tract, hence it also means longevity. EG and HO too strong, person is lazy and does not like to work. EG meets Kong (Void), or get robbed by Resource means when young the person does not have milk to drink. Both EG and 7K appearing on stem means person snatch authority. EG at month pillar, and month branch is direct officer, person will have luck for authority (staying in authority), suitable for snatching wages and money. Month branch EG means person is gentle and soft. Female many EG means marriage not good. Female EG and IW at the same pillar means easy to have problems in giving birth
        Friends and Rob wealth news and signs
        Body is strong and RW appears on stem, likely to violate other people, likely to get into disaster, get problems in argument. Bi Jian strong means not likely to actively violate other people, not wanting to get into troubles. Bi Jian too strong means person is proud of himself, likes to save face, stubborn, not flexible, not wanting other people to control him, likes to have freedom. Many Bi Jie means person not suitable for partnership and business, wealth easy to get snatched. 4 pillars with many Bi Jie, without control, means siblings is not harmonious, too strong. Bi Jian in Year palace, person is independent stay out (move out). Day branch Bi Jian, marriage not good, male and female same. Bi jian stays in Si Mu Jue, siblings not staying together. Person without Bi Jie, strong Body, means personality is weird, not union and blend in. Bi Jie many, easy to break wealth and harm spouse, even have money still hard to save
        Direct Resource news and signs
        DR is sacrifice for love, have compassion, also strong ability to withstand disgrace, hard working and willing to work hard. DR bad side is that it goes with the great flow, without having a standing ground, hence if Seal is a lot, person is hard working at the beginning but lazy at the end, vacillating stand point. Many Seal, person does not have a sense of pressure, usual time is lazy, everything does not want to make it too complex, focus on brain, and easily satisfied. DR represents authority, position, work, patron, reputation. Officer without seal is not getting high position; body stronger than officer, without seal, person is not getting real authority. Wealth is strong, enter Seal luck period, generally is weak DM, not good with fame. When Seal is strong, person relies on others a lot. DR sits on 7K is like 7K and DR gives birth to each other, person is honest and reliable, DR sits on IR, person lacks decisiveness. Female many DR, means harming the spouse.
        Indirect Resource news and signs
        IR personality is a little rigid, so dull that it does not want to think of a solution, also does not want to disturb others or violate others, but at the same time he does not want to care for other people, hence IR people, on appearance looks like he has cultivation and learning, but at times he does not know people’s way of interaction and emotions. DR willing to pay, but IR does not want to sacrifice/pay, hence when IR is appearing on stem, person has a lot of things born in his mind, sometimes he is a bit weird. IR belongs to not official/standard authority and job, like artist, doctor, lawyer, religion, freelance, service. People who have favorable IR, are clear and capable, having a lot of ideas. IR strong people do not bode well for children. Ming has IR, furthermore Officer and 7K is mixed up, means person fails a lot. IR sits on Bi Jian, the whole life in hardship. Stem and Branch both are IR, or appear 2 IR on stem and also strong, body also strong, means family often lose stuffs. Year pillar meeting IR means person will break family business and harm the fame of the family, this is harmful/unfavorable IR, if favorable then this does not hold true. IR at Day Branch, male will not get good wife, female does not get good husband (only when IR is unfavorable). Female IR at Hour pillar, no matter favorable or not, all is not good for children, problems in giving birth, or get sick for children. Female many IR means problems in giving birth

12. Có 2 Hội viên đã cảm ơn đến "letranquocthang" về bài viết có ích này:

Tham gia ngày
        Jul 2013
        Bài gửi
        Cảm ơn
        trong 22 bài viết

1. Date and hour birth song
        This song not only reveals many birth time born people’s news, with respect to 6 closed also has accurate description. This method is always what the blind people use to ascertain correct birth time of a person.
        Zi Wu Mao You born (birth hour), at the beginning of the hour, lost father first, at the end of the hour, lost mother first. Song: Zi Wu Mao You 4 hour is high, person is elegant, handsome and is like a hero, most of the time, brothers cannot be helping each other, both parents are not pampering/nor tender (无娇), at the beginning and end of the hour, no reliance on them, at the middle of the 4 hour, person will be rich, wealth and prosperity and fame white (1). Good name is abound the heaven and get good position
        Yin Shen Si Hai hour born
        Song: Yin Shen Si Hai 4 hour open, person is intelligent and good writing ability, at the middle of the hour, brothers and sisters 4-5 people, at the beginning or end of the hour total 2 (sibling + self), parents and relatives hard to rely on, naturally will have high fortune, if the heaven add more good fortune, will have more fortune
        Chen Xu Chou Wei hour born
        Song: Chen Xu Chou Wei hour born people are lonely, parents are not close to him, at the middle of the hour father lost first, at the beginning and end of the hour mother lost first. No reliance on siblings (2), family business cannot keep, accept disgrace, hard to be officer, have to be serviceman, male and female become monks (3)
        The above songs, are used to check the situation of parents and siblings as the focus, we need to understand the poem closely, for example.
        Fame white (1) means person must rely on himself and work hard to establish a career, parents and friends hard to rely on
        Cannot rely on siblings (2) means siblings are few or no siblings, means person is alone or very few siblings, naturally will be hard to rely on siblings
        Male and female becomes monk (3) does not mean they are saints, or that Chen Xu Chou Wei hour born people are monks, but that person born on this hour counter against the 6 close, especially counter the wife, spouse hard to go together until old age, until old age still lonely like monks
        In general I do not explain them one by one, other sentences are easy to understand, and one must not fixed dead use this poem literal sense
        The above is relying on the birth hour to expose the sign, use the song method to express, to easy for remembering, the above is the Branch of the birth hour, then what about the stem, the 10 stem above the branch has what meaning:
        Jia Yi Summer and Spring person is famous, Bing Ding old time not good news in family, Wu Ji person born fattens himself, Geng Xin hour the life is smooth, Ren Gui born people 3 crooked. Crooked and turning and rough
        What does this mean, Jia Yi Summer and Spring person is famous means that Hour stem is Jia or Yi, when born in summer spring or Summer hour, person will become rich after getting married, means after become independent, and after that will get fame. Bing Ding old time not good news in family means person at old age 55 beyond family has a lot of events and troubles, more headaches, not being good, Wu Ji person born fattens himself means person is rich, but his relatives are poor, or that relatives hard to stick to/get benefit by his fame and light. Geng Xin hour the life is smooth means person is more about moving about (shifting about) to get a living, good at interaction and speech, door is open wide, because Geng and Xin has the meaning of a road, Ren Gui born people 3 crooked means the whole life he has a lot of obstacles, like a crooked turning river stream, churning and crooked
        The above is relying on the song of the sign to expose it, the two combined together can know a lot of signs and events, you can think, just using the hour, and combine the signs, I will give an example as below:
        A person born in such year such day with Jia Chen born hour:
        Whole life is lonely, hard to rely on relatives, sibling only one, harming parents, not holding on to family business, hard to have inheritance or get inheritance. At old age no companion, lonely, self toil the whole life, also hard to get success, but because stem appear Jia, if this person is born in spring or summer, after move out and become independent, person can attain fame
        The above does not rely on strength or weakness, just speak straight away, and is accurate
        If Stem and branch combination relies on Nayin to move one step further in calculating will get more accuracy, no need to push a little, Year month day we do not know, just know the hour, we can speak for half an hour and not stop, moreover, stem and branch has Fengshui character, for example Jia is a big tree, an electric line column, a pillar (Jia wood if gets water giving birth means a big tree, if Jia wood is weak, no strong root, means a pillar)
        People born in Jia Chen hour, if in pillar has water gives birth to wood, you can speak directly, when born, at the left side of the house there was a big tree (Hour is left side, Jia wood is big tree, Yi wood is small tree), and also does not stay much far away from water and tree, also the house at the front left has a well, a collection of water, etc, it is 100% accurate
        The above is from the hour pillar to check, then for year pillar, month, day the theory is the same, self must logic reason and calculate, different pillar represents different members, we can calculate the situation with the closed relatives, Year pillar is the ancestors’ fengshui, through the Year stem and branch one can know the situation of fengshui from ancestors.
        Chapter 2: Straight away talk about Stem and branch
        At the first chapter we speaks about the news in the hour pillar, in this chapter we will look at the 4 pillars’ stem and branch, all has its respective news

14. Có 2 Hội viên đã cảm ơn đến "letranquocthang" về bài viết có ích này:

Tham gia ngày
        Jul 2013
        Bài gửi
        Cảm ơn
        trong 22 bài viết

Stem news and sign songs:
        Jia Wood heaven above fame, Yi Wood many hidden and private, Bing Fire meets a lot of fire, mother dies in labor, 3 Ding many evil habits/sickness, brothers also get hurt. Wu mostly leave the family and work in a foreign country. Ji parents are leaving self, siblings are separated. Geng is more about being a learned husband, 10000 miles have landed property, 3 Xin means get longevity, 3 Ren Fortune does not last, Gui a lot means person is perverted, kinky, Hai a lot means fire gets to the room
        Signs of the Branch:
        3 Zi re-marriage, Chou a lot means 4 wives, Yin a lot means lonely, Mao a lot means a lot of evil and disaster, Si a lot means many punishment and harm, 3 Chen means many argument and fighting laws (斗讼), Wu a lot means counter the wife, Wei a lot means keeping an empty room, 3 Shen not enough people, You a lot stay alone in a room, Xu a lot means more realistic (now), 3 Hai is lonely
        The above is one level of meaning, Branch is another meaning, provided you memorize the 2 levels of meanings, once you have a Bazi, you can directly calculate the 4 pillars
        4 Pillars Stem and Branch look at the surrounding environment at birth
        Stem and Branch representing the things listed below
        Stem: Jia is big tree, Yi is flowers and grass, Bing is Sun, Ding is light, Wu is flatland, Ji is Mountain and river, Geng is big metal object, Xin is a small factory, Ren is River, Gui is the Sea, Geng is the big road, Xin is the tall mountain
        Branch: Zi is the Yang born things that are cold, water, Chou is metal tomb, is the wealth tomb, is the father’s tomb, Yin is the Big tree in summer, young and strong, straight growth. Mao is the small branch, can bend and grow, Chen is Water tomb, also means snake caves. Si is summer Fire, means mouth is quick, strong and can make sounds object, Wei is wood tomb, personality is not stable. Shen is Yang Metal, same sign as Geng, You is the needle work, female embroidery, restaurant, drinks store, is the agricultural tools. Xu is Fire tomb, petrol station, transformer, changing pressure etc. Hai is the Sea water, sea land
        Now we know the stem and branch meaning, we can calculate a lot of this, first let give the example
        Person born in Jia Chen hour
        We can say this person is heaven beyond fame, what does it mean? This person at public service or outside (Stem means outside, public), when he does work he is very generous, not petty, willing to extend effort, if it is Yi wood, person is selfish, everything thinks of himself first, also person is insidious, must look at the combination. Chen is liking to argue, so we can say, this person likes to fight, cannot contain his fire, temper is also not good, like to fight mouth, easy to have troubles with officer, easy to have speech argument. Except Jia sits on wet earth Chen, big tree has water and earth giving birth, the good thing is that wet earth can contribute to wood, earth can born heaven, so when outside, person receives good comment from others. And as Stem counter the branch, Earth receives harm, at home most unsatisfactory, has struggle, hurt the harmony. This person’s home at the outside to the front left has a water pond or container. Around 10 meters have God snakes. At You year You month this snake will appear at the surrounding area (Chen is dragon, is Godly snake, also means snake hole), You year appear, is because You and Chen combine, because of combine, it is active/shaken, because of combine it appears. Can even say, as regard with Nayin, a deeper level can be attained, eg: Jia Chen is the Buddha lamp fire, can tell this person has the virtue of a Buddha lamp, burning oneself to brighten other people, other people can use him easily, but he cannot use other people

The above, if you are able to grasp thoroughly, think logically, you can calculate a lot of event, can surpass the normal people level. This is just a small part, only have Jia Chen, then you can calculate Jia Yin, Jia Wu, Jia Shen, Jia Xu, etc. also Bing Chen, Wu Chen, etc. what these combinations will bring about, what circumstances, what personality, appearance, everything can be seen from the combination of stem and branch.
        These Jia Chen, Jia Yin is just at the hour of birth, then at day, month, year, how do we calculate and think? And what about 4 pillars mutual interaction, how to know? Below I will give clarity

16. Có 2 Hội viên đã cảm ơn đến "letranquocthang" về bài viết có ích này:

Tham gia ngày
        Jul 2013
        Bài gửi
        Cảm ơn
        trong 22 bài viết

Year Month, day hour distinction to calculate.
        Year represents ancestors, parents, Year branch is ancestors’ fengshui, the 6 close, Year also represents head
        Month represents spouse palace, parents, siblings, represents person’s chest
        Day, represents self, Day branch is spouse palace, represents abdomen
        Hour, represents children, younger year born, below the abdomen
        Then, with the basic sign of these, based on the palace’s represented people and body part, you can calculate a lot of things, simple, correct, example: Day pillar is Ren Zi, Jia Yin, Bing Wu, when day stem and branch is one Qi, you can say that the person is countering wife, confirmed marriage is not stable, this is very accurate, no doubt. Because Day branch is, for male, wealth is spouse, only when day branch is wealth, this spouse can sit on correct position. The day branch should stay on wealth position, but spouse palace sits on Bi Jie, Bi Jie is really countering the spouse, this type of marriage how to be good, this only applies to Male whose day branch sits on Bi Jie, definitely will counter the wife, marriage is not smooth, no need to see favorable or not, can directly say without doubt. Same, the specific palace has the respective favorable and unfavorable star, if this star is present then this palace representing 6 people will not be stable, not whole. This is disaster, eg: Year is the parents palace, Indirect wealth is father, Direct resource is mother, if Year pillar sits Bi Jie or Wealth star, Bi Jie will counter wealth, wealth will counter Resource, hence this is not good for parents, definitely will have punishment and harm
        The above theory, is direct and simple, practical, when you do not know, the value is a lot, but once you know it, it is so simple like 3 words, also there are Single pillars at year month day and hour (different position) will show different sign (not like the above), eg: Jia Chen at Year pillar, head easy to get hurt, not good for parents, at month pillar, siblings easy to get dead early news, at day pillar, not easy marriage, intestine or skin has problem, at hour pillar, feet and hands easy to get harm, or children receives harm. At the period when Wood is strong or water is strong, Chen Earth will be broken, this is the happening time

For another example: Yi Wei
        Yi Wei at year pillar, parents have weak health, short life, Yi Wei month pillar, siblings die early, Yi Wei at day pillar, person sad a lot, little happiness, Yi Wei at hour pillar, children receives hurt
        There are also Ding Hai, Wu Zi, Bing Xu, etc, Ding and Ren inside Hai is combined, Ding Fire and Ren Officer combined, Wu Zi, Wu and Gui inside Zi combined, Wu and wealth Gui combined, Bing Xu, Bing and Xin inside Xu wealth combined, combined means good, Heavenly stem and hidden stem combine, if it is the day pillar, then spouse will be happy, good relationship, if at other pillars, there are chance of extra-marital affairs, this type of Stem and branch hidden stem combined means there is something hidden news. When you know this, you can look at other stem and branch combination and calculate a lot of events, no need for me to give more examples, when I give to you, you should figure out yourself, not like an idiot, master give this you eat this, give that you eat that. This is master opening the door, but you must practice yourself
        Chapter 3, Bazi linking directly say
        One. Look at 5 elements giving birth or counter
        Example:
        Ding Chou Gui Mao Jia Zi Ji Si
        Look at bazi self giving birth and countering
        Jia Zi Day pillar, Stem and branch giving birth to each other, spouse relationship is good, Jia Wood gives birth to Ding Fire, Day stem gives birth to Year Stem, Year stem is Father, which says that this person’s father receives the filial service from his son, Jia Wood receive Month stem Gui gives birth to, hence person receives help from siblings, friends, and father mother really took care and help him, 6 relations is good, Month stem also receives help from heaven time, hence person has good career.
        Two: Look at self, 4 pillars punishment and counter (Xing).
        The above example, Zi Punish Mao, is no manner punishment, Mao punish Zi is the same, show that they mutual control each other, can say that in middle age (30) person will be harmed, Mao is Yang blade, Rob wealth, Zi water is Seal, is mother, we can say: at middle age will have marriage, wife, mother disaster, because month and day pillar punish each other, so at around age 17-48, will happen (middle age)
        Three: Look at Bazi mutual harm (Hai)
        Harm (Hai) means the 5 Demons, 5 Demons mean that the Negative (Yin) Lower world doing evil, if there are many Harm means grave has problem, so 5 Demons can enter the bedroom, and make family not harmonious, everything not smooth, 3 ups 3 downs, sleep not tight, many nightmare and waking up in cold sweat, hence Yang and Yin land is not suitable. Which place is not suitable, we need to look at what pillar to know who harm who. Eg Yi Mao day, Geng Chen hour, we can say, Mao and Chen mutual harm, [very complex method, I don’t understand, probably you won’t either]

18. Có 2 Hội viên đã cảm ơn đến "letranquocthang" về bài viết có ích này:

Tham gia ngày
        Jul 2013
        Bài gửi
        Cảm ơn
        trong 22 bài viết

Chapter 6: Bazi look at career
        How to look at a person is suitable for which job.
        Based on the situation in the society, we organize the basic categories into 3 types:
        Industry: This includes manufacturing, production, processing, technology, agriculture, fishery, military and so on.
        Trade: This includes Trade, trafficking, distribution, agency, retail and wholesale.
        Service: (No fixed direction job) this includes brokerage, finance, insurance, transportation, tourism, consulting, education, design
        Once we know the three large types, then what type of Bazi is suitable for which job? Below I list out the type and large categories below
        Body is strong and Wealth (Cai) is weak, suitable for industry. Body and wealth both equally anchored (strong- 俩停), suitable for Trade. Body is weak and wealth is strong (many), good for Service. Body and Wealth are both weak, DM used as the center, if body weaker than wealth the person is suitable for Service. Body and wealth both equal, besides Trade, is also suitable for Industry.
        This is just a large categories profiling, if you want to look more details, must combine with Useful god, if useful God is Wood, then you should select among the big categories select the job that has to do with Wood, other same theory you can help a person select a job that is most suitable for himself, so he can avoid disaster and come to good.
        In daily life, when doing fate analysis, sometimes people come to you and ask, you see what do I do? So the Master when he is asked this problem, will hard to answer, exactly it is hard to make customer satisfied, especially in this period, when our country was revolutionized and jobs also change, flexibility and flow is very strong, sometimes a person work in many jobs, even some people, changes job every year, or many changes in a year, indeed, even the person who comes to ask does not know the answer, his life what he should do, every job he already did but it does not last long. This type of bazi, usually among the force of all the 5 element, no element is too weak, and also meeting the year is not making the element become strengthened, so his job changes many times, he can do whatever job, hence job is very big, hard to determine what you will do as job your whole life
        But there is also a Bazi that a specific element is too strong, even meet the year and decade still hard to change, this type of people is attached to a specific job, the whole life a job does not change, eg, trading for the whole life, or the whole life in government job, this type of bazi is easy to distinguish.
        Below I will list the job tendency criteria:
        If Bazi has a lot of Chen and Xu, person can be public officials, prison guard, butcher, fighting litigation (argue with law), unjust people.
        Bazi has Chen, Si, Xu, Hai or Tian Yi star is strong (Heaven medicine 天医星) can be a doctor or job related to medicine
        Body is weak but Seal is strong, person will serve others (service daycare for old folks, kids, servants etc)
        Year Branch is Si, Day or Hour branch has Shen, means the whole year usually on the street doing movement and errands work
        4 Pillars Stem has Geng, Jia, Branch has Yin, Shen, this person can be a vendor, scribe (史卒), mail deliverer
        Year stem is Jia, Bing, Wu, other 3 pillars has Ding, and Branch has a lot of Xu and Hai, this person is a monk
        Hua Gai meeting Kong means person has talents in 5 arts
        Hua Gai and Tai Ji (华盖, 太极) in Xu and Hai, this person is the 5 Mysteries people, astrologer, religious
        Female has strong Hurting Officer at Branch, Hidden stem of HO also contains wealth star, this will be a prostitute
        4 Pillars Water and Earth strong means person is a farmer
        Direct stars (Officer, DW, DR) at pillar many, strong, means person enters wage pay job, government job
        Many and strong Indirect stars at pillar means not government job, indirect job
        Bazi has Xin, Ding, Ji, Branch has You, Hai, Wei, person can open a restaurant and do business
        Run xia (润下) formation (Ren and Gui DM, born in winter, or has Zi, Chou, Hai Branch, or Shen, Zi, Chen) or Jiase formation (稼穑格)- (Wu Ji born daymaster, born in Chen, Xu, Chou, Wei month, sees many Bing Ding, Si Wu) both these types are suitable for grain logistics supply, officer of grain

20. Có 2 Hội viên đã cảm ơn đến "letranquocthang" về bài viết có ích này:

Trang 1/3 123 cuốicuối

Đề tài tương tự

1. Trả lời: 0
        Bài mới: 05-06-13, 16:33
      2. Công nghệ ché biến thạch trân châu từ giày rách
        By dhai06 in forum Sức khỏe & Đời sống
        Trả lời: 1
        Bài mới: 26-06-12, 17:21
      3. Truyện tình tường thuật toàn thể "tê", thật tuyệt tác